- How do I upload an animation to public?
- How can I delete a Lottie animation?
- How can I give credit to the original animation that I've edited and uploaded to LottieFiles?
- How can I report when someone has plagiarised my work and uploaded it as their own onto LottieFiles?
- Can I use a public animation on LottieFiles for commercial business use?
- An animation I’ve purchased seems to have the wrong AEP/Lottie file
- If I purchase a Marketplace animation, do I need to provide attribution?
- Why am I being re-directed to IconScout when I click on Join in Marketplace?
- How do I fix big yellow warning message in AE plugin?
- How do I get the LottieFiles Mobile App for my phone?
- What is a LottieFiles keyboard extension?
- What are the versions of the OS that LottieFiles Mobile app supports?
Need further assistance?
Fret not! Get help from the Lottie Community members on our forum and Discord for animation inquiries, or email our Support team for technical issues.